HOW WILL I KNOW HOW MY CHILD IS GETTING ON AT FOREST SCHOOL?
Photos from sessions will be shared weekly on our Facebook site and in our Newsletters too! Assessment (of the EYFS) will happen regularly and will be included in your child’s learning records, to be shared with parents periodically. Forest School sessions reflect the outstanding teaching and learning which already happens in Arlesdene Nursery.
WHAT DO I NEED TO PROVIDE?
Children will spend the entire 1 hour session outdoors, come rain or shine. For your child to enjoy their session they must be warm and dry. Please provide your child with the following:
- Warm Socks. Extra pair for cold weather
- Long trousers (thick tracksuit bottoms are ideal)
- Long-sleeved top (2-3 layers for cold weather)
- Hat (sun or winter)
- Gloves/scarf for colder days
- Names on clothes
- A spare set of trousers, long sleeved top and socks with a plastic bag for dirty clothes to go home in.
Please use old clothes and let your child know that at Forest School they CAN GET DIRTY and you don’t mind!
WE will provide waterproof suits so that children can play outdoors whatever the weather. They will wear these for each Forest School session.
Have another question?
Company number: 11497915